Disclaimer: We do not sell or condone the use of fake or novelty ids. Any website that offers these cards is sold for entertainment purposes only and should never be used for illegal activities.
This site is for informational purposes only and we are not responsible for any that you do with a novelty id purchased on another site.
The Terms of Service on this page detail the provisions under which any visitor must follow when accessing our site. Both you (the visitor) and the Company will be individually referred to as a ‘Party’ and collectively as ‘Parties’ in this agreement.
The terms detailed in this agreement are legally binding upon both parties. You agree to be bound by the Company’s terms of service in exchange for access to our informational blog.
1. Customer’s Agreements
By agreeing to the Terms of Service, the Customer verifies that:
- They are either 18 years of age or older;
- They acknowledge the fact that the novelty fake ID(s) purchased online are meant to be used only for the purpose of entertainment and not to represent their identity, age or likeness;
- Understands we do not sell or make fake ids.
- They will abstain from using the novelty fake ID(s)
- For the purpose of, in connection to, or for furthering any illegal or unlawful activities;
- In order to violate any pertinent laws and regulations;
- In such a manner that it infringes on or is likely to infringe on the trademark, copyright, or individual property rights of any individual or entity or violates their personal rights including the right to privacy;
- For any activities that are deemed by the Company to be obscene, defamatory, offensive, indecent, abusive, tortuous, threatening, or hateful to or impinge upon the privileges of any person or entity.
2. Customer’s Responsibilities
Any damage or loss that arises from the Customer’s usage or possession of any novelty fake ID(s) purchased from third parties will be the sole responsibility of the Customer. The Company will not be held liable for the possession or use by a third party of the novelty fake ID(s) purchased by the Customer, regardless of whether such usage or possession was authorized by the Customer.
The Customer will defend and compensate the Company, its directors, partners, and employees (the Indemnities) against any damage, loss, claims or harm caused to the Indemnities (including any legal and accounting fees incurred) in connection to or resulting from:
- Customer’s use or possession of any novelty fake ID(s) purchased from third parties including any damage, loss, claims, or harm caused to the Indemnities in connection to or resulting from the possession or use by a third party of the novelty fake ID(s) purchased by the Customer, regardless of whether such usage or possession was authorized by the Customer;
- The Customer’s breach of the Terms of Service specified in this document.
The Customer releases the Indemnities from any demands, damages, or claims of any kind, identified or unidentified, direct or indirect, or in any connection to the possession or use of any novelty fake ID(s) purchased from the Company by the Customer or a third party, regardless of whether such usage or possession was authorized by the Customer.
In the event that the Customer is a resident of California, they waive the California Civil Code Section 1542, which reads: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
3. Customer’s Acknowledgement of No Warranties
The Customer acknowledges that we do not sell nor recommend using novelty fake ID(s). The sites recommended on our blog are strickly to verify companies that are not considered a scam. The Company does not extend any warranties, either statutory or contractual, including but not limited to the implicit or indicated warranties of marketability or fitness of purpose pertaining to any aspect of the novelty fake ID(s) sold to the Customer. The Company expressly disclaims any and all warranties pertaining to the aforementioned circumstance.
The Company holds final authority over changing any aspect or feature of any novelty fake ID(s) sold to the Customer from third parties (including but not limited to its physical aspects, core elements, or generation methods) at any given time without prior notification.
4. Terms of Liability
Any liability of the Company under the provisions detailed in these Terms of Service for any damage or losses arising directly or indirectly from the Customer’s possession or use of the novelty fake ID(s) purchased from the Company or in relation to the possession or use by a third party of the novelty fake ID(s) purchased by the Customer, regardless of whether such usage or possession was authorized by the Customer, will cover compensation for direct damages only but will not, under any circumstance, exceed the monetary amount paid by the Customer to the Company for the purchase of the novelty fake ID(s) that caused the resulting liability.
The Company will not accept liability for any missed profits or other resulting damages or for any claims by a third party against the Customer pertaining to the possession or use of the novelty fake ID(s), regardless of whether the Company was made aware of the possibility of such an occurrence in advance. The Company will not be responsible for any special, incidental, indirect, general, punitive or exemplary compensations under any circumstances.
No action of any form resulting from this Agreement may be brought forth against the Company by the Customer after one year of the grounds of action arising. The Section 7 of these Terms and Conditions shall survive their termination or expiration due to any predicted or unforeseen circumstances.
A. Sever Ability
Any provision(s) detailed in these Terms of Service that is determined by a court or any other competent legal authority with relevant jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable in that particular jurisdiction shall be considered separate and independent and shall be ineffectual only to the degree of such determination where it does not:
- Invalidate the rest of the provisions detailed in these Terms of Service in that particular jurisdiction;
- Affect the validity, legitimacy, or enforceability of such provisions in other jurisdictions.
B. Governing Law
The provisions of these Terms of Service and the performances of the two parties shall be interpreted and governed in conformity with the laws of the United States of America. The courts of the United States of America and other competent legal authorities with relevant jurisdictions will have complete jurisdiction over any claims or conflicts arising in relation to or as outlined in these Terms of Service. The Customer consents to acknowledging the jurisdiction of these legal authorities.
C. Conclusive Agreement
All aforementioned provisions and any resulting instances not included in but similar to the provisions detailed in these Terms of Service and the Order Form on the Company’s website constitute the conclusive agreement. These Terms of Service shall be considered the final statement of terms, replacing any other agreements, understandings, promises, or discussions that may have taken place prior to the applicability of this document, whether in written or oral form.
D. Binding Agreement
These Terms of Service shall be enforceable and binding on and to the benefit of the Company and the Customer and their respective beneficiaries, legal representatives, and appointees. All provisions detailed in this document and the outlined conditions shall regulate the relationship between the two parties as well as any disputes that may arise during the course of this relationship.
E. Affiliate Disclosure
We review products independently, but we may earn an affiliate commission form buying links on this page.